Hi, I am Margot!
I am 29 and I am a singer. I was born in the French countryside, 200 kilometers from Paris, and I fell in love with Paris when I was little, as I was often visiting with my parents. I have always known I would live there someday and indeed, I moved to Paris seven years ago… and I am not ready to leave yet!
I have lived in the most beautiful parts of the city: near the Hôtel de Ville and the Seine river, then in Montmartre… and now in a much quieter neighborhood, which is also very nice!
I am a singer, but also an entrepreneur: I run a business specialized in musical entertainment, also based in Paris. With this band, I sing for corporate events, birthday parties, and of course, weddings! I am therefore an event expert, with everything that comes with it: logistics, organization, vendors, and all the small details which make everything perfect!
I love sharing big moments with people through music, that is why I launched Proposal & Elopement in Paris. I want to help you to have the most magical time in Paris!
• stroll around the city with my bike
• work with my computer in a small café
• have a yoga class in my favorite studio near the Arc de Triomphe
• have a picnic in the park of Les Buttes Chaumont
• go see and listen to my favorite bands
• walk by the Seine
• walk in the Bois de Vincennes in the morning
• have dinner with my friends in a new restaurant
• have a Sunday brunch by the Canal de l’Ourcq
• eat an ice cream in the stairs of Montmartre
• find the best rooftops to watch the sunset
• having drinks in the Tuileries garden
(yes, my favorite hobbies mostly include Paris, friends, music, food and drinks... I am French!)
+33 6 30 23 54 86